Immediate temp-to-perm opportunity for a Robotics Engineer in Lake Wales, FL! You must have at least 5+ years of robotic programming experience to be considered for this opportunity. Relocation is available for the right candidates.Responsibilities for the Robotics Engineer
Requirements for the Robotics Engineer
- Write new programs for OTC-Daihen welding robot.
- Process production parts in robotic welder between programming of new production parts.
- Aid in initial setup of fixtures into the robotic welder.
- Minimum of an AS Degree, BS in Engineering is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience programming robots.
- Must be local or commutable and comfortable with a 6 month contract assignment.
<Benefits for the Robotics Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.