Permanent position: A very prominent manufacturer just south of Findlay, OH is looking for a Reliability Engineer to add to their growing team. The Reliability Engineer will be a plant floor, hands-on position that will focus on improving equipment reliability, handling capital projects, and implementing a preventative maintenance program. This is a fast track position as they are looking for the Reliability Engineer to also take on the duties of Maintenance Manager down the line. Company offers relocation for the successful candidate. Salary range is between $70K-$90 with health, dental, vision, and 401K. Responsibilities for the Reliability Engineer
Requirements for the Reliability Engineer
- Reliability Engineer will focus on equipment reliability, preventative maintenance, and capital projects
- Improve equipment efficiency and reliability
- Spend a majority of the time on the plant floor
- BS in Engineering preferred
- 3+ years of specific experience
- Experienced in CAPEX projects and implementing PM (preventative maintenance) programs
- Company offers relocation for the successful candidate. Salary range is between $70K-$90 with health, dental, vision, and 401K.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.