Contract position: A leading designer and manufacturer of electronics products is looking for a Project Manager. This will be a 9 - 18 month contract role. Need to have product development and supply chain experience. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Own and Manage transformational projects designed to reduce costs, improve effectiveness of Product Development, Supply Chain, Distribution, Sourcing, Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Culture, HR and corporate functions.
- Drive design-related and sourcing-related Cost Reductions of product components, or overall products, by working with Engineering and Supply Chain to identify opportunities and pursue items with the strongest business cases.
- Manage Component Suppliers to establish part manufacturing / molding / casting and drive the process through Component Validation and Supply Chain introduction.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Project Management in a matrixed, complex environment
- 5+ years product development and supply chain experience.
- Ability to run projects in excess of $2M in budget and team size of 25+ participants and stakeholders
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of PMI PMBOK and advanced Project/Program Management techniques and approaches.
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.