Electrical Controls Engineer opportunity with a manufacturing client located in the Little Rock, AR area. This position will be responsible for programming, calibrating, operating, and maintaining Robotic systems, industrial control programming including motion applications, and HMI systems. Relocation is available for eligible candidates.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Lead product or process improvement projects with a financial scope of up to $25 million through the full life cycle and support larger projects as part of the project team
- Provide functional leadership and creativity in the initiation, design, development and optimization of product converting and manufacturing equipment and processes
- Identify complex technical issues and provide necessary solutions to eliminate root cause
- Other duties as typical and assigned
- Bachelors or advanced degree in an engineering major with electrical component from an ABET accredited College or University.
- 8 or more years of experience programming, calibrating, operating, and maintaining Robotic systems
- Knowledge and background in control of high speed converting processes and equipment, and the ability to translate knowledge into execution of process and capacity improvements
- Industrial control programming including motion applications
- HMI systems experience
- Ability to work with external technical service providers and suppliers
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.