Contract position: 3rd shift Test Technician located in Charlotte, NC for a leading manufacturer of consumer goods. Position is responsible to set up and perform reliability and life testing on consumer goods appliances. Candidates with 2 year degree are ideal with Lab experience conducting tests according to agreed instructions. This is a long-term contract opportunity slated to last for one (1) year with the possibility of extension. This is a third shift role (11:00pm to 7:30am).Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Executes tests according to agreed instructions, including international and internal standards
- Analyses test results of appliances including the pre and post evaluation of test samples
- Manual and automated operation of products per a predetermined test schedule
- Provide written failure report of defect
- Sets up and prepares tests in terms of equipment, samples, area, materials and any other conditions necessary to properly complete the evaluation.
- Two (2) year degree is preferred
- Lab experience is preferred
- Must be able to set up, run tests and create detailed reports
- Product development background is a plus
- Microsoft Excel knowledge is required
- Contractor benefits
- PTO plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.