Permanent position: National manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Material Planner. This position is located near the Blissfield, Michigan area. The successful candidate should have a strong background utilizing an ERP System, PLEX is preferred. The Material Planner will have hands-on experience planning raw materials, manufacturing plans, and production. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $65k - $80k, plus profit sharing. Local candidates only at this time. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Planner Scheduler
Requirements for the Planner Scheduler
- Analyze, maintain, and execute the coordination of raw materials to support the production of finished goods
- Maintain planning controls and guidelines driving the ERP planning system to ensure accurate planning information is used to support customer expectations
- Communicate with international suppliers and organizations in the releases, acknowledgement, and shipment of raw materials to arrive on time and in good quality to support customer requirements
- Must obtain at least an Associates Degree
- 3+ years of material planning and/or scheduling experience in a manufacturing environment, automotive preferred
- Strong experience with utilizing an ERP System, PLEX preferred
- Full-Time, Direct Hire Position
- Salary dependent on experience ranging from $65K - $80K, plus profit sharing
- PTO, Vacation, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Profit Sharing, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.