Contract position: Global recognized company located in Temecula, California has a CONTRACT position open for a Quality Inspector. Must be able to inspect precision components throughout the production process; including receiving, manufacturing and final inspection. Apply today!Responsibilities for the Quality Technician
Requirements for the Quality Technician
- Inspect mechanical seal components to ensure conformity to print and use specifications using micrometers, coordinate measuring machines (CMM), optical comparator, and other precision measurements.
- Complete inspections per Detailed Inspection Plans (DIP).
- Create and process non-conforming material request (NCMR) forms.
- 3+ years experience inspecting parts in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong ability to read engineered technical drawings, blue prints and CAD designs.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Full medical/health benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.