Contract position: A leading pharmaceutical manufacturer is looking for a Biopharm Manufacturing Associate to prepare biopharmaceutical intermediates in Rockville, MD area. It is a 1-year CONTRACT position with no per diem. Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends. Must be open to ALL shifts.Responsibilities for the Specialist
Requirements for the Specialist
- Perform production operations including fermentation or cell culture operations, preparation of media and buffer solutions, chromatographic separation, filtration and concentration operation.
- Complete daily manufacturing tasks per standard operating procedures and batch document instructions. Monitor critical process parameters. Document manufacturing activities clearly and accurately.
- Ensure all processing equipment and materials necessary are adequate and available to set the team up for success. Ensure all production activities are completed in a safe and compliant manor.
- BS/BA (e.g. Engineering, Life Sciences, Chemistry) or Associates Degree with 2+ or more years of directly related experience.
- Understanding of the basic FDA cGMP regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.