Permanent position: An Aerospace/Defense engineering company is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer with security clearance for a government Aerospace position in Warner Robins, GA. Candidates must have Security Clearance and 5+ years of relevant experience with high-altitude or payload experience. This position will support the government customer in an Advisory and Assistance (A&AS) role to the Integrated Product Team (IPT), based on an understanding of the U-2 ISR/SOF program and an ever-changing, dynamic status of C2ISR. This full time position affords the successful candidate an opportunity to work in an engaging, high-tech support environment to manage aerospace avionic systems and applications. Candidates will have the opportunity to interact with customers to determine requirements and evaluate system engineering issues, problems, modification and recommendations. Immediate need for this candidate please apply today if you meet the minimum requirements and desire to work in middle Georgia. Responsibilities for the Aerospace Engineer
Requirements for the Aerospace Engineer
- This position will solve complex engineering problems related to the U-2 aircraft.
- Design, development, and integration of aircraft hydraulic/pneumatic/mechanical systems, aircraft structural repairs/modifications, flight controls, airworthiness.
- Performing in all phases of hardware design, development, integration / implementation and analysis related to U-2 aircraft structure;
- Participating in hardware evaluations to include Prime Mission Equipment (PME), Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS), acquisition and structural requirements as necessary;
- Planning and conducting feasibility studies for design improvement modifications, Finite Element Analysis and modeling for aircraft and aircraft systems and components.
- Must have 5 to 10 years of experience in performing related tasks.
- Strongly desired experience with Agile, SCRUM and ITIL.
- Candidates must be able to brief to top government leadership, have excellent written and verbal communication skill sets.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or other related Engineering field is required.
- A minimum of a Secret security clearance is required to begin work. Must be able to upgrade and maintain a TS.
- Full company benefits. Relocation assistance may be provided on a case by case basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.