Permanent position: A prominent Tier 1 Automotive supplier in the South Bend area is seeking a Production Supervisor for 2nd or 3rd shift. The Supervisor will be responsible for day to day front-line supervision of 20-30 employees in the plant. The ideal candidate will have experience in an automotive manufacturing environment. Bachelor's degree is required. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $60-$75k. Local candidates only at this time. The company offers an industry leading benefits package. The position offers career advancement and growth opportunities. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- Supervise hourly production employees, maintain production levels to meet customer demand, ensure production is running efficiently,
- Direct and coordinate shift manufacturing activities and related departments
- Responsible for contributing to a safe work place by complying with the EHS policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Willing to work 2nd or 3rd shift
- 3+ years experience in a production or manufacturing leadership position
- Experience within a foundry environment and heavy industrial environment
- Direct hire, full time, permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $60-$75k
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.