Permanent position: General Contractor based in Santa Monica, CA is looking for an Assistant Project Managers with experience in multi-family, hotel and senior living. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with numerous current and upcoming projects. Must be able to do RFIs, change orders, Purchase orders, bidding and scope of work. Apply today!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Responsible for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of a project.
- Coordinate, track and log all management systems using Timberline software.
- Daily work with RFIs, change orders, bidding and scope of work.
- Must be able to do RFIs, change orders, purchase orders, bidding and scope of work.
- 2+ yrs experience and familiar with new construction of apartments, mixed use, multi-family and underground parking.
- Ability to work with staff and clients and have an attention to detail, great communication and the ability to get the job done.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.