Permanent position: Immediate need for an Assistant Project Manager in Atlanta, GA! The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Engineering and 4+ years of experience in construction project-related work. Please apply today!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Responsible for assisting the Project Manager in managing all administrative and technical requirements for construction projects.
- Assists in all activities related to contract administration, change orders, submittals, procurement, project financials set-up and updates, and schedule to ensure projects are completed in a quality, profitable, safe and timely manner.
- Maintain constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer needs and expectations by supporting the Project Manager in all aspects of assigned projects.
- BS in Construction Management, Engineering, or related.
- 4+ years of experience in leadership positions on projects of various sizes preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience specifically in pre-construction is preferred.
- Comprehensive benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401(k), Wellness).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.