Permanent position: We are looking for a Chief Building Engineer to execute operations and maintenance functions at a premier hotel by the Atlanta airport. This is a direct hire position with great benefits. Responsibilities for the Building Engineer
Requirements for the Building Engineer
- Direct and oversee all hotel building engineering and maintenance
- Recommend appropriate staffing levels and hire, supervise and coordinate activities of engineering staff while assuring compliance to company's standards
- Direct and maintain an effective operation and general maintenance program with accurate, up-to- date records including, but not limited to: HVAC, MEP, electrical and plumbing
- Train engineering staff, including but not limited to: building systems, equipment function and purpose, operation and maintenance procedures.
- Ensure property compliance with all City, State and Federal safety and environmental laws, codes, standards and regulations
- 5+ years of experience as a Building Engineer or equivalent facilities technical trade
- Technical Schooling is preferred
- Experience with Chillers is required
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Great customer service skills
- Direct hire benefits; Medical, Dental, PTO, Bonus, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.