Contract position: A leading electronics manufacturer located in Holtsville, NY is looking for a Quality Engineer to work a 12 month+ long contract. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Ensure that quality control procedures are applied to the qualification of electronics products
- Determine if current methods and techniques result in meeting company Environmental/product specifications and reliability standards or require modification.
- Communicate technical concerns and issues and timely resolution utilizing cross functional team members as appropriate.
- Lead and mentor of Failure analysis and Quality Lab/test Technicians
- 4 year Engineering degree required
- 2+ Years Skilled Quality Engineer whose focus is to ensure that quality control procedures are applied to the qualification of products.
- ASQ CQE, Six Sigma Green belt or Knowledge base for automotive quality (APQP) systems and customer specific requirements preferred.
- Ability to lead and mentor of Failure analysis and Quality Lab/test Technicians
- Possess a basic understanding of materials and processes used in manufacturing of mobile/portable electronics or similar technologies.
- Wc highly desirable.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.