Permanent position: A local supplier of coatings applications for the automotive and consumer goods markets is seeking a First/Day shift Electrician with an electrical and mechanical background for their 300 person facility located in the Toledo, Ohio area. Responsibilities for the Electrician
Requirements for the Electrician
- Provide PLC support for process equipment with the ability to monitor, modify and/or program logic as needed for maximum efficiency of equipment
- Perform daily preventative maintenance of process equipment
- Install, repair and adjust complex industrial machinery.
- Minimum 3 years industrial maintenance experience as a multi skilled maintenance technician, with special emphasis on electrical ability
- Experience with 480vac distribution power, as well as low voltage control power circuits.
- Extensive electrical troubleshooting experience.
- Journeyman card is preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid vacation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.