Contract position: Well respected and growing wind farm developer is seeking an experienced Performance Engineer for a long term contract role in Austin, TX. Candidate will analyse SCADA data from wind turbines to help identify opportunities for asset performance improvement. Candidate will also help support regional Operations and Maintenance teams with the faults, reliability and technical issues.Responsibilities for the Performance Engineer
Requirements for the Performance Engineer
- Candidate will analyse SCADA data from wind turbines to help identify opportunities for asset performance improvement
- Candidate will support regional Operations and Maintenance teams with the faults, reliability and technical issues.
- Maintain internal best practices that are used to monitor and evaluate the Wind fleet
- BS Engineering / Technical Degree
- Experience with wind turbine generators in an Operational, Maintenance, or Performance focused role required
- Experience in the analysis of wind power generation asset performance, including use of R (Statistical package), SQL databases, Python, Data Management tools
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.