Permanent position: Mutli billion dollar Fortune 500 manufacturer near Pittsburgh PA seeks 2 Production Supervisors to be responsible for providing daily work direction while ensuring that safety, product quality, and productivity are the focus for all area hourly union employees. Join a large plant which is part of a strong company. Permanent direct-hire opportunity with competitive pay and great benefits including relocation package, strong medical, 401(k) match, etc. You must be open to all 3 shifts that rotate weekly, weekends, and holidays. Salary + OT + bonus.Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- Supervise and provide work direction to hourly union employees
- Participate in the plant's strong safety program and help implement directives in department
- Adhere to the quality policy to promote continuous improvement of company products, processes, and services
- Attain results through effective planning, organizing, controlling, and assignment of priorities
- Identify basic problem, gather appropriate information, and analyze in an effective manner
- 4-year degree preferred (equivalent experience to be considered)
- Supervisory experience in a union environment
- Strong communication skills required
- Ability/willingness to work weekly rotating shifts, holidays, and weekends
- Permanent direct-hire opportunity with competitive pay (salary + OT + bonus) and great benefits including relocation package, strong medical, 401(k) match, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.