Permanent position: Manufacturing Quality Leader with a manufacturing client located approximately 2 hours East of the Memphis, TN area. This is a hands on position working with all levels of plant personnel to maintain and improve the Quality Management System to ensure ongoing compliance with regulatory, plant and Corporate requirements. Excellent benefits and relocation package. This position is bonus eligible. Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Maintain and improve the Quality Management System to ensure ongoing compliance with regulatory, plant and Corporate requirements.
- Manage and handle the Internal Assessment, Management Review, Complaint Handling, and Corrective/Preventative Action process
- Aggressively identify and execute quality improvement programs and provide direction and coordination of efforts to ensure overall effectiveness
- Provide direction and coordination of the Customer Service Coordinator to ensure timeliness in complaint investigation and resolution
- Identify root cause of Operational Customer Quality Events and Major Quality Non-conformance.
- Develop process verification/validation skills within the Engineering and Plant teams
- Support the plant's EHS policy and investigate and address any EHS substandard acts and/or conditions
- Other duties as assigned
- 4 year degree in a technical discipline ideally related to quality, engineering, statistics or similar
- Demonstrated progression in Quality roles in a manufacturing environment
- Personable with the ability to communicate with customers at all levels from the Plant Manager to personnel on the manufacturing floor
- Knowledge of quality system requirements and ability to ensure conformity
- Ability to manage and improve the Quality System and provide long term strategic goals
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.