Permanent position: Production Manager located in Salina, KS for a growing industrial manufacturer that services the industrial and transportation markets. This role is responsible to directly supervise shift supervisors by providing leadership to improve productivity, space utilization and quality over assembly. Candidates must have at least a B.S degree with five (5) years of Production supervisory experience in an industrial manufacturing environment (Candidates with Tier One automotive experience is a big plus). This a direct hire opportunity to join a stable and growing organization. Relocation assistance is provided for the ideal candidate.Responsibilities for the Production Manager
Requirements for the Production Manager
- Directly supervise shift supervisors responsible for assembly of product
- Develop and implement methods to improve productivity, space utilization, and quality
- Assure compliance with all safety and health policies and procedures
- Manage the manufacture of product within the standards of budget, policies, procedures, priorities, and quality.
- Support Lean Manufacturing procedures
- Comply with current Quality Systems requirements
- BS/BA Degree is highly coveted (Business, Engineering, or related area is ideal)
- Must have at least five (5) years experience leading a production team in a manufacturing environment to be considered
- Automotive, Tier 1 or OEM manufacturing experience is coveted
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Full benefits package
- PTO / Vacation plan
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.