Permanent position: A global provider of engineered electronics is seeking a Business Development Engineer to provide technical support to its Business Development team, channel partners and external customers. This engineer will be interacting with both customers and the internal Power Electronics Business Development team to understand new business opportunities and the subsequent technology solution required. Responsibilities for the Sales Engineer
Requirements for the Sales Engineer
- Proactively manage new business opportunities in the CRM. This includes status updates, follow-up action items, and initiation of sample requests.
- Work with Business Development and Engineering teams to determine the technical and business feasibility of projects.
- Provide technical assistance on customer designs by providing technical product presentations and demonstrations during customer visits.
- Document and communicate the customers' requirements by ensuring opportunities are tracked and are progressing from the quoting stage to qualification and design approval.
- BSEE Required
- 5 years experience in Aerospace and/or Military and Space markets with a focus on applications engineering or technical sales
- Technical knowledge of electronic components and/or electromagnetic applications
- Proven track record of delivering sales growth and strong customer relationship building
- Required to work remotely
- Travel up to 50% as this is a customer facing role
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.