Permanent position: Market leader in custom packaging solutions is seeking a Designer for their Newark, CA office. Qualified candidates must have an Engineering Degree.Responsibilities for the Designer
Requirements for the Designer
- Responsible for customer interaction and offering design solutions
- Develop various structural design package solutions for various industries
- Responsible for design and shifting with different market channels
- Must have Degree in some type of Engineering-ideally structural, design
- Must have at least one year of experience of design packaging solutions for various customers in packaging industry such as fiber, metal, and glass packaging solutions
- Must have graphics experience using Solidworks
- Must have excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Must be able to switch market channels as needed and deliver design solutions for customers
- Comprehensive benefits
- Growth opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.