Contract position: An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Quality Technician in the Fargo, ND area. This is a 3-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Quality Technician
Requirements for the Quality Technician
- Focus on supporting continuous improvement efforts using available information and processes to drive sustainable improvements to product and process quality.
- Work in a production environment and be responsible for supporting the quality department.
- Design plans and perform parts assemblies or product appearance dimension and functionality verifications according to the inspection plans engineering standards.
- Associate's degree and sufficient experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.