Contract position: A market leader in information security services is currently seeking a Supply Chain Master Scheduler in the Round Rock, TX area. This is a 9-month CONTRACT assignments, with the possibility of extension. Local candidates only, no per diem available.Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Coordinator
Requirements for the Supply Chain Coordinator
- Maintain Continuity of Supply (COS) for assigned products to maintain standard lead times.
- Work supply imbalances, both excesses and shortages, with the supply chain to correct as quickly and cost effectively as possible.
- Establish demand shaping programs with segments during times of supply imbalances/when required to meet a shift in the regional marketing or financial plans.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience in supply chain environment, sales operations or sales - hi-tech preferred.
- Thorough working knowledge of product planning and forecast cycles.
- Healthcare Package, and much more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.