Permanent position: Quality Assurance Inspector needed for a great organization in the north shore of Massachusetts. This person will Set up and run manual CMM and also review pertinent sub-contractor documentation/certification for compliance to PO requirements and also. Must possess good verbal and written communication skills. Basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, and outlook are required. This position requires strong analytic ability, attention to detail and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. If you have the strong desire to work in a great place, look no further. Apply now!Responsibilities for the QA/QC Technician
Requirements for the QA/QC Technician
- Review Purchase Orders and part-list on PO for contract requirements
- Determine completeness and correctness of AMC 076 related to finished product
- Review pertinent sub-contractor documentation/certification for compliance to PO requirements
- Read, understand, interpret blueprints
- Set up and run manual CMM
- Must have 3+ years' experience in a related Quality role
- Demonstrated use of manual CMM as well as use of inspection equipment, and tools.
- Strong blueprint reading and interpretation skills
- Thorough understanding of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
- Advanced knowledge of math aptitude (i.e. geometry, trigonometry, algebra)
- Health and Dental Insurance, Short Term Disability, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick days, Paid Holidays, Night Shift Differential of 10% Tuition Reimbursement, Employee incentive program, an Onsite Fitness Facility and a strong Team environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.