Permanent position: CNC Machinist needed for a client South of York, PA. My client designs and manufactures capital equipment and is growing rapidly. They need an experienced CNC machinist for third shift.Responsibilities for the Machinist
Requirements for the Machinist
- Create quality parts on CNC HBM and other milling machines with limited supervision.
- Load parts either manually or with hoist or crane onto machine table.
- Verify dimensions of machined workpiece with measuring instruments such as micrometer, telescoping gauges, and calipers. Work to tolerances of plus or minus .0005 inch.
- 3+ years CNC machining experience
- Knowledge of reading drawings and specifications with an understanding GD&T
- Knowledge and application of precision measuring instruments
- Company sponsored benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.