Permanent position: Manufacturer near Springfield, MO is seeking sharp and promotable Production Supervisor to add to their growing team. The ideal candidate will have supervisory or leadership experience and come from a lean manufacturing background. HAACP/sanitation experience a plus. Seeking adaptable candidate with good people skills and the desire to coach and lead others. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- Educate team members and enforce safety policies and procedures
- Ensure all associates are trained in accordance with food safety compliance including sanitation and HACCP
- Evaluate and manage employee training progress
- Plans flow of materials through department according to shop floor orders
- Provides back-up coverage for Operations Manager as required.
- Supervise up to 20 employees in the production team including training, interviewing, hiring, assigning and directing work
- Willingness to be trained on all shifts until a shift assignment is made
- Open to working in a non-climate controlled facility
- Associate's degree or equivalent or 5 years related experience
- Knowledge of lean six sigma principals, continuous improvement
- Good planning and coaching skills
- Excellent compensation plus annual bonus up to 10%
- Full benefits, 401K with company match, tuition reimbursement, as well as vacation and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.