Contract position: We are looking for a Production Planner in Sunnyvale, CA to work at a defense manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last through the end of the year. Responsibilities for the Planner Scheduler
Requirements for the Planner Scheduler
- Plans, prepares, issues and controls production schedules and tracks material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet production requirements.
- Schedules equipment and personnel, confirms material supply and demand, and prepares work orders or purchase requests based on a master production schedule, shop load and inventory requirements.
- Review and track internal status of customer product. Participate in internal production meetings for assigned work center area and communicate status changes to program management in a timely manner.
- Coordinates interdepartmental activity with production coordinator, quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, inventory control, and Shipping/Receiving
- Take action with correct internal teams to promptly resolve any program schedule issues.
- 3+ years of experience as a Production Planner/Scheduler in a manufacturing environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.