Contract position: Laboratory Technician located near Levittown, PA for a leading chemical manufacturer. Responsible for the execution of experiments at lab scale and evaluation of results to support current production as well as development of new products and processes. Candidates must have a B.S. in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry and prior Laboratory experience running chemical analysis to be considered. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- Responsible for the execution of experiments at lab scale
- Evaluation of results to support current production as well as development of new products and processes.
- Running chemical analyses in a Lab environment
- Maintain well detailed lab notebook of results
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- Previous laboratory experience is required
- Experience conducting experiments at lab scale
- Previous experience in running chemical analyses is a plus
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) are required
- Contractor benefits options
- PTO plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.