Contract position: An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer in the Valley City, ND area. This is a 2-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Provide support and basic trouble shooting for current operations. Investigate, gather, and analyze data for specifically assigned, recurring tasks.
- Establish routings, methods, layouts, tools, costs, methods documentation, quality plans, and labor standards for revisions to current operations and/or new parts or programs.
- Develop and implement plans of limited scope to support lean manufacturing through the Company Production System. Design operations layouts to improve material flow and material presentation.
- Bachelor's degree preferrably in either Industrial, Ag, Mechanical, or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Must have experience with Creo/AutoCAD, Manufacturing, and Project management.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.