Permanent position: Growing Manufacturer in the Dallas region is seeking a Aluminum Extrusion supervisor. Individual will be responsible for managing 5 presses and providing direction, guidance, motivation and development to achieve established production goals consistent with standards of quality, safety, cost and housekeeping. Excellent exposure, growth opportunities. MUST be open to working any shift (no rotating). Responsibilities for the Supervisor
Requirements for the Supervisor
- Assign, supervise and coordinate daily production activities of five (5) extrusion presses, ensure production goals and quality specifications are met while preforming the work in a safe manner.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment and continuously work to reduce cost without jeopardizing product quality.
- Establish or adjust work procedures to maintain production schedules.
- Responsible to lead, coach and develop employees, ensuring employees are properly trained to achieve all department and Company goals, while maintaining an injury free work environment.
- Complete maintenance work order request for disabled equipment and extrusion die reports. Provide support to maintenance or the die repair teams as needed.
- Provide technical leadership and training as needed.
- 5+ years of aluminum extrusion experience
- Associate's degree or technical school preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Health, Dental, 401K, bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.