Permanent position: Growing manufacturer in the Russellville area is seeking a Night Shift Production Supervisor for their operation. Looking for a strong leader to guide operations on a twelve hour shift. The Group Leader safely develops, coaches and mentors teammates to achieve world class results. Focus on Safety, Quality, Productivity and Cost. Great benefits, 401K, vacation, etc. Full time position with great growth opportunities. Responsibilities for the Supervisor
Requirements for the Supervisor
- Ensure safe work practices are followed by consistently applying safety policies and procedures.
- Lead production operations in accordance with plant policies and procedures.
- Train and coach production teammates to work together to achieve goals.
- Conduct teammate performance engagements and coaching.
- Responsible for shift schedule to include: work station assignments/rotations, training, vacations, overtime assignment, and back-up for absent teammates.
- Coordinate production startups, shutdowns, and changeovers.
- HS Diploma or equivalent - Mandatory
- Minimum 3 years of industrial production leadership experience - Mandatory
- Bachelor's degree - Highly Preferred
- Health, Dental, Life, 401K, OT pay, vacation, bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.