Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking a an Electrical Maintenance Supervisor for their steel making operation. Individual will lead a team of around 10 and hold responsibility for all Electrical maintenance (preventive and breakdown) including the servicing of existing equipment and installation of new facilities. Individual should have 5-10 years of Electrical exp. in a heavy industry environment. Excellent pay, benefits, growth opportunities. Responsibilities for the Electrical Supervisor
Requirements for the Electrical Supervisor
- Provide technical assistance and supervision on electrical maintenance breakdowns at any time day or night.
- Investigate inadequate equipment performance and take corrective action.
- Initiate maintenance cost savings projects.
- Locate and procure electrical maintenance spare parts.
- Maintain a healthy work order system.
- Responsible for establishing maintenance priorities and completing electrical repair work as instructed.
- 2-10 years of Electrical Maintenance knowledge.
- PLC, Motors, Drives, etc.
- BS Preferred.
- 401K, health, dental, bonus, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.