Contract position: An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Quality Engineer in the East Moline, IL area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Participate on PDP (Product Delivery Process) teams as the Quality representative, ensuring quality activities and plans are formulated and followed.
- Engage in applying/leading Quality tools in Product Delivery Process (PDP) teams. Encourage early interaction of both customer and supplier input to team activities.
- Monitor and facilitate quality activities for part approval, verifiy manufacturing processes (control plans, assembly instructions) and confirm process capability.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering in an Engineering/Technology discipline or equivalent experience .
- At least 1 year of experience in OFP quality and/or shop floor operations. Knowledge of drawing and schematic interpretation, product models, and GD&T.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.