Contract position: A manufacturing company, considered one of the world's leading innovators in materials science is looking for a 3D BIM Technician in the Corning, NY area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Implement and execute Building Information Modeling (BIM) concepts to improve performance in quality, value, delivery, and safety while supporting RD&E facility projects.
- Directly support LSME's Knowledge Management and Document Control function.
- Ensure PMs, customers, suppliers, and vendors have required building documentation for projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, IE, ME or relevant engineering field. 3+ years of Revit™ experience. BIM coordination experience.
- Knowledge of basic construction and architectural concepts. Knowledge of BIM and interest in working with infrastructure construction.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.