Permanent position: A prominent manufacturing company in the Grand Rapids area is seeking a Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician's primary responsibility is to ensure that equipment is safely operating and meets its intended use optimizing equipment up-time. The Maintenance Technician will make scheduled and unscheduled repairs on all machines and related equipment used in manufacturingResponsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Ensure preventative / predictive maintenance on equipment, secondary machinery, tools and document PM's through the Facilities Manager
- Review and inspect equipment on a daily basis for safe and proper operating conditions.
- Assist with major job repairs to machine, equipment or components and troubleshooting when needed.
- Troubleshoot PLC problems.
- Pneumatics and hydraulics repair
- Must be able to read electrical and blue prints.
- Proficient in troubleshooting and repairing electrical, mechanical and programmable controller problems.
- Experience in operating various machining equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.