Permanent position: Major automotive supplier in the Nashville, TN area is seeking a Quality Control Technician to provide support of the quality department in the Quality Control Lab. You will be utilizing knowledge of quality tools and processes to ensure a quality product for customers. Responsibilities for the Quality Technician
Requirements for the Quality Technician
- Take measurements using QC tools, gauges, etc.
- Responsible for weld integrity testing using Cut & Etch & Destruct process
- Responsible for dimensional analysis of seats with CMM
- Programming of CMM using PCDMIS
- Quality gage calibration/management
- Travel to customer plant to address issues
- Minimum three (3) year's experience in a Quality Control / Assurance role
- Engineering/Technical associates or bachelors degree preferred.
- Working knowledge and utilization of all Microsoft Office programs (Excel specifically)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- World class comprehensive benefits package
- 401K with company match
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.