Permanent position: International technical solution company in Fremont, CA, focussed on manufacturing of labels, nameplates and high precision die-cut parts, is looking for an Engineer to join their team. This person is the intermediate between the factories in China and the customers in the Bay Area. We are looking for an Engineer with customer interface experience. This is a permanent opportunity.Responsibilities for the Customer Service Engineer
Requirements for the Customer Service Engineer
- Make die cut samples and limited design based on customer requirements.
- Deliver samples to customers qualifications and coordinate with the five plants in China to meet part delivery targets.
- Work closely with customers on part design/drawing finalization and material suggestion.
- Performs sales activity for new customers.
- Bachelor's degree Mechanical Engineering.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Be familiar with mechanical process: Metal / Die-Cutting / Printing / Surface treatment or plastics.
- Experience in operating laser cutting machine is a plus.
- Excellent communications skills and comfortable speaking with clients.
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, 401(k).
- A supportive, team-based environment with competitive pay and PTO.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.