Contract position: An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking a Design Engineer in the Mountain View, CA area. This is a 9-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- PCB layout design which includes but is not limited to interfacing with cross-functional groups and external board fabrication vendors, constructing board stack-up, outline, placement, constraint setup, and routing.
- PCB Librarian for component creation/checking/modification in conjunction with Librarian team.
- Interface with external fabricators or vendors to apply state of the art industry standards, tools, and technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics and at least 3 years of CAD or Printed Circuit Board design experience.
- Familiar with fanout of fine pitch BGA/LGA/CSP package, blind and buried and ELIC via's technologies.
- Familiar with DFM, DFA and DFT rulesets and implementation in layout design.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.