Permanent position: Manufacturing Engineer located near Boynton Beach, FL for a leading manufacturer of radio frequency connectors, assemblies, and components used within military, aerospace and telecommunication applications. This position is responsible to develop develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing methods and processes for the Machine Shop including CNC programming. To be considered - candidate must have CNC Swiss machining experience with the ability to improve methods including CNC programming. This is a direct hire opportunity to join a growing and innovative company. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing methods and processes in machine shop for cost reduction and efficiency improvements
- Document and evaluate current state shop floor processes and material flow
- Develop, monitor and report accurate and detailed yields, production times, rework, scrap and other metrics for the machine shop.
- Conduct detailed examinations to determine machine capabilities, proper material handling and use of personnel in order to reduce cost.
- Determine root cause of production failures and implement corrective actions
- Must have CNC Swiss machining experience
- Must have experience improving manufacturing methods and processes
- CAD/CAM Programming for Swiss machines
- SolidWorks experience
- Bachelor's degree is preferred (Industrial, Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering)
- Great benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a 401k company matched contribution)
- PTO / Holiday plan
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.