Permanent position: Immediate, direct hire opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer in Columbus, OH with an MEP Design Firm. The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for designing HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection systems for commercial and medical buildings. The Mechanical Engineer will also be responsible for all calculations associated with the designs. Experience with Medical buildings ranging from Hospitals to Clean Labs is required as well as a Bachelors Degree. Client is looking for 5-10 years of experience but all levels of experience are encouraged to apply. Experience with AutoCAD or Revit is required. Paid relocation is available for qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Design HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection for commercial buildings as well as medical related buildings.
- Perform all associated engineering calculations for commercial and medical buildings.
- Write technical reports and specifications.
- Specific experience with Medical mechanical systems required.
- 5-10 years+ of experience with designing mechanical systems for buildings.
- Bachelors Degree required. PE License a bonus but not required.
- Full company benefits
- Paid relocation is available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.