Permanent position: Immediate, direct hire opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer in Ft. Lauderdale, FL with an MEP Design Firm. The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for designing HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection systems for commercial buildings. The Mechanical Engineer will also be responsible for all calculations associated with the designs. Bachelors Degree is required. Client is looking for 5-10 years of experience but all levels of experience are encouraged to apply. Experience with AutoCAD or Revit is required. Paid relocation is available for qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Design HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection for commercial buildings.
- Perform all associated engineering calculations for commercial buildings.
- Write technical reports and specifications.
- 5-10 years+ of experience with designing mechanical systems for buildings.
- Bachelors Degree required. PE License a bonus but not required.
- Full company benefits
- Paid relocation is available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.