An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking a Program Manager in the Mountain View, CA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Program Manager
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Create project plans (scope, schedule, budget) and manage the project team's execution, identify project stakeholders and manage their expectations through the project lifecycle.
- Manage project issues / risks, facilitate escalations when needed to senior management, publish regular project status, own other project communications (eg: newsletters).
- Run project meetings, represent the project team in broader cross-functional / senior management meetings when needed.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of experience managing projects and using project management tools.
- Prefer experience with the telecommunications and / or technology sector and new product introduction.
<Benefits for the Program Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.