Permanent position: A global leader in consulting, engineering, and commissioning services is seeking a Senior Cabling Systems Consultant to join their team. This role will support the engineering of systems for a variety of projects while working closely with clients, client reps, architects and MEP engineers in creating designs for all kind of spaces including Critical Facilities, Corporate Interiors, Sports & Entertainment, Healthcare Facilities, Airports and educational facilities throughout the country. Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Build the firm's services in the Dallas region and expand on a rapidly growing and successful practice area
- Design large projects, prepare reports and specifications and provides a very high level of technical leadership
- Perform calculations, equipment selection, equipment specification, system design, system layout, field investigation, and construction administration
- Perform QA/QC (Quality Assurance/Quality Control) review of structured cabling projects
- Performs as the lead designer for projects; oversee testing and commissioning
- Bachelor Degree from accredited university in Engineering or Technical discipline or equivalent relevant work experience
- 7+ years of design consulting experience in a variety of markets including critical facilities (data centers, call centers, trading floors, etc.), healthcare, aviation, sports and entertainment, corporate interiors, and educational facilities
- Experience or familiarity with Structured Cabling infrastructure
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and REVIT is preferred
- Experience with project management and other technology systems such as audiovisual and other low voltage systems is a plus
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance401(k) retirement plan with employer matchingRoth 401(k) OptionIndividual and Dependent Life InsuranceShort- and Long-Term DisabilityHealth Wellness ProgramsTuition ReimbursementTraining and professional development coursesProfessional development incentive bonusesA Generous Personal Time Off Program (PTO)Opportunities for community outreach through internal networksFlexible summer work schedulesMuch More!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.