Permanent position: Solidworks Draftsman to join an organization located in Gainesville, GA that develops and manufacturers solutions for industrial electrical components. Candidate will be responsible to to review, update, and organize drawings, BOMS, and other documentation. Candidates must be proficient with Solidworks to be considered. This is a direct hire opportunity to join a growing organization. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Drafter
Requirements for the Drafter
- Work closely with the engineering team to review, update, and organize drawings, BOMS, and other documentation.
- Use Solid Works to create and update drawings that generate production Bill of Materials
- Provide a complete bill of materials for all projects
- Update drawings using Solidworks
- Use and help maintain drawing templates for all projects
- Two (2) year college or technical degree in related field is preferred
- Willing to consider an Entry Level candidate who has Solidworks coursework experience
- Must be proficient updating drawings in Solidworks
- Experience updating drawings and providing a complete bill of materials
- Experience within a manufacturing environment is highly preferred
- Full benefits package
- Paid time off
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.