Permanent position: Seeking full time Civil/Structural Engineer licensed in California to perform construction defect and forensic claims investigation work for clients throughout the region. Responsibilities for the Civil Engineer
Requirements for the Civil Engineer
- Construction related analysis for clients on a wide variety of engineering projects
- Perform field inspections of commercial, industrial, and residential projects for contract conformity code compliance and assessment of cause and origin damages
- Review all construction documentation per clients requests; provide consultation on alleged damages and deficiencies
- Provide written estimates on structures to determine value of damage and the responsible parties
- Must be a Professional Engineer
- Licensure in surrounding states preferred but not required
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Some forensic experience preferred but not required
- Willingness and able to travel when needed
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K and company profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- License fee reimbursement
- Company credit card, cell phone, laptop
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.