Contract position: Immediate opening for a Lab Technician in Riverview FL. This is a 3-6 month contract opportunity with a major healthcare company. Overtime will be available. Looking to hire immediately! Apply Now! Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- Responsible for performing laboratory work of a biological, chemical and mechanical nature as required
- Work in conjunction with R&D project leads to develop the necessary laboratory testing required for product development.
- Performing the cleaning processes for clinically used medical devices which include decontamination, cleaning, disinfection, drying and bioburden studies.
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the work area and for ordering supplies
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 1+ year industrial / Research lab experience
- Experience testing for proteins, carbohydrate and hemoglobin using different calorimetric assay methods using UV Spectrophotometer, FTIR, TOC, etc.
- Knowledge on ISO17025 and AAMI biological standards
- Contractor benefits offered
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.