Permanent position: A leading manufacturer located in Augusta, GA is looking for a Vibration Analysis Site Lead. This a direct hire opportunity. Some relocation assistance for non local candidates. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Reliability Engineer
Requirements for the Reliability Engineer
- Perform and support predictive services delivery to customer.
- Data analysis to determine faults and severity.
- Write detailed reports on findings.
- Communicate and deliver reports to customers about your findings.
- Troubleshoot complex machinery problems
- Improve our customer's machine reliability.
- Perform and support root cause failure analysis.
- 5+ years maintenance leadership experience
- Category III of Category II Vibration Analysis Certification
- Must have predictive maintenance experience within industrial settings
- Must be able effectively communicate with client.
- Up to 15% annual bonus
- Some relocation
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.