An Electrical Compliance Engineer is needed for a leading electrical power utility with operations in the Southern Plains States. The Compliance Engineer is responsible to ensure that the company is producing power in a manner consistent with NERC reliability standards. Qualified candidates must have a BSEE, have prior experience with equipment found within a power plant, and experience with NERC standards. This position is located in Springfield, MO, and relocation is available for qualified candidates. Responsibilities for the Compliance Engineer
Requirements for the Compliance Engineer
- Ensure Power Plant are in compliance with applicable NERC Standards
- Maintain the required documentation to validate compliance
- Coordinate field testing activities related to generator protection system components
- Perform event investigations and systems modeling using engineering knowledge
- Perform planning, budgeting, scheduling, and document management necessary for project execution and management
- 3+ years of progressive experience in the electrical utility industry is required
- Experience with NERC (North American Electric Reliability Corporation) Reliability Standards is essential to this position
- Experience in a coal or combined cycle generation plant is preferred
- Ability to travel 10-15% of the time to plants
<Benefits for the Compliance Engineer
- Excellent benefits
- Comprehensive relocation assistance is offered to non-local candidates.
- 401 K
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.