Permanent position: World class biotechnology innovator is seeking a seasoned Facilities Engineering and Maintenance Sr. Manager for a direct hire career opportunity near Portland, ME. Candidate will be responsible for all facilities related technical and engineering support & expertise needed to execute both engineering/capital projects and maintenance activities throughout North America and around the world.Responsibilities for the Manager
Requirements for the Manager
- Candidate will be responsible for both engineering/capital projects and maintenance activities throughout North America and around the world.
- Lead a team of engineers & maintenance engineering professionals and will oversee all activities of the engineering services group
- Support maintenance operations and capital project based improvements, including development of technical specifications for construction of projects, equipment maintenance and repair
- Help author repair specifications and procedures and reliability program development and implementation
- 15+ years building / facilities operational, engineering and maintenance experience required, including 7+ years in a management / supervisory role
- Specific experience in biotech, pharmaceutical, or healthcare facilities strongly desired
- Demonstrated experience in project management, construction, maintenance and expansion projects for facility level infrastructure, including boilers, chillers, building access, HVAC, security, lighting, etc.
- Experience in pharma, food, or other regulated process equipment maintenance and construction projects a big plus
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) a plus.
- Familiar with CMMS (Maximo)
- World class benefits
- Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
- Generous base salary and bonus program
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.