Permanent position: EHS Specialist needed for client in Southern Indiana. My client designs and manufactures capital equipment. You will ensure compliance with all applicable federal and state health, safety, and environmental regulations.Responsibilities for the EH&S Manager
Requirements for the EH&S Manager
- Inspects facility and identifies hazardous workplace conditions.
- Coordinates the removal of physical, biological and chemical hazards and addresses all known hazards if any.
- Participate in OSHA inspections, providing inspectors with appropriate documents and identifying safety measures.
- Participates in required training and applies safety skills/knowledge.
- BS in EHS
- 2-4 years of experience of EHS in manufacturing.
- OSHA 30
- LEAN Manufacturing or Six-Sigma preferred
- Company sponsored benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.